Water touches nearly every aspect of people’s lives. Only one percent of the water that comes into a home is used for drinking. The other 99 percent is working water, proving that the benefits of high-quality water extend far beyond the kitchen faucet. When water quality is subpar, the effects reverberate throughout the home. The elements in hard water build up in pipes and appliances and cause increased wear on clothes and glassware because those elements are harder to clean.
Whole house water treatment systems offer full body benefits. Bathing in softened water leaves hair and skin softer and more hydrated than hard water. Soft water also:
- Cuts down on cleaning time and costs
- Keeps clothes cleaner and brighter
- Helps keep dishes spot-free
- Helps prevent soap scum and hard water deposits on bathroom fixtures
- Helps protect against plumbing problems such as mineral scale build-up and pinhole leaks from acid water issues
- Contributes to longer appliance life—appliances using soft water can last 30 percent longer
- Saves on energy costs—water heaters function 30 percent more efficiently with soft water
The Water Quality Association reports laundry costs can double for people using hard water. Clothes become stiff and rough when hard water deposits react with the chemicals in laundry detergents, and because more detergent is needed, colors fade and fabrics wear up to 15 percent faster. Washing machines can wear out nearly 30 times faster when using hard water. Any appliance that uses or processes water works less efficiently with hard water. From coffeemakers to water heaters, users will not experience the desired result without using soft water, made possible through treatment systems.
Kinetico’s hydro powered, non-electric systems employ innovative engineering to provide users with soft water with minimal upkeep continually. Operating a Kinetico softener requires only one step, 11 less than most softening systems.
- The twin tank design guarantees soft water, even when the system regenerates. It operates on demand to keep from wasting salt and water. High-capacity resins used in Kinetico’s systems also maximize salt efficiency.
- The compact, convenient design of Kinetico’s 2020c water softener is easy to load and can use block salt, eliminating the need for the large, cumbersome bags of pellet salt used in many systems.
- Users enjoy stronger, steadier streams of drinking water because of elements including the QuickFlo™ storage tank.
- The PureMometer® and the MACguard® Filter alerts users when the filter has reached the capacity to eliminate the guesswork involved in operating a water treatment system.
The MACguard® Filter shuts down the system once the filter has expired because overused filters can produce dirtier water than if no filter was used at all.
- Kinetico offers one of the world’s smallest twin tank softeners, which comes in a variety of color options. Exclusive designer faucets are available in classic and contemporary colors, making Kinetico a natural match for any home.
Kinetico’s whole house water treatment systems can benefit nearly every aspect of users’ lives, from limiting time spent cleaning, to keeping skin and hair radiant, to lengthening appliance lives. Thanks to Kinetico, the highest quality water helps customers live the highest quality lives.